Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages

Friday, April 10, 2009

Guilty Pleasure...


I was shocked this morning to find this bag of Easter candy nearly empty.


Photobucket

I didn't realize that I ate THAT much already!

Why didn't I just listen to my inner voice telling me not to buy it??


"Don't buy it. DON'T DO IT!"

And in case your wondering.......
Purchase date: Yesterday

SHOOT!!!

4 comments:

Rachael Snow said...

hahahaha im the same way sis! you know those heavenly sugar cookies with pink frosting and sprinkles? i eat half the box the first day i have them. they are soo good!!

aLi said...

uh, that's about how my bag looks, too! And I'm supposed to be on a freaking diet! AAAH! Oh well, when you're a mom, chocolate (as you have said before) is a necessity!

Shanna Snow said...

Truth about chocolate. I'm that way about semi sweet chocolate chips from the fridge!! Does that say FAMILY SIZE on the side? HA HA

Shanna Snow said...

Remember Rachael that last year our dog, Tornado, ate your whole bag of theses candies?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin