I'm so mad at myself for getting this far behind on my blog! I look at other photographers and their family blogs, and they keep everything so up to date....and I can't help but think, "how do they have all of this time to be a wife, mom, a photographer, and a blogger?" I'm so insanely busy.....*sigh*.....
Sept. and Oct. was the month of birthday's! We had my mom's, my sisters, Easton's, BriAnn's, and my brother's birthday! There was a TON of fun activities like the ward trick-or-trunk, Halloween (can you say SUGAR HIGH from the birthday cakes and holiday treats?!), physically therapy for the wee one, photo shoots up the ying yang, my first wedding photo shoot on Halloween day...at a graveyard....where the bride was wearing purple. More about that later.
There were the not so fun activities like our townhouse being remodeled which meant no TV for a month (just kill me now! lol. j/k). Him, her, us all getting sick...over...and over...and over again. I swear I was sick for 2 months straight. It took me forever to shake off that dang cold.
Sore Throats.
Sniffles.
Sleepless nights.
I want to die kind of sick.
Throw up.
Fevers.
Tylenol.
Achoo's.
Bless You's.
Can you say *oink* flu? (or not. we'll never know.)
Oh, and every day life in between.
Grin.
Laugh.
Deep Breath.
One.
Minute.
At.
A.
Time.
Oh, and pictures?! I finally forced myself to get some done tonight of our family!! YEAH!!!
Click on each different image to view a TON more!
To start off...here is Rachael's Birthday. She had a Princess "Tea" Party. Don't mind the 2 boys being in dresses....it was more for laughs and they were wearing them for just a short while.

Next is Easton's first birthday! I can't believe that my little baby is one already!! I so didn't want this past year to go by fast. He's the best baby that a mommy could as for...so laid back, calm, funny, and CUTE!!! He's a serious heart throb....and i'm so grateful to have him in my life! =O)
Same with BriAnn!!! Can you believe that she is 5!!! Someone please stop time.....
I would give ANYTHING for that to happen!! BriAnn is turning into just a cute little lady! She is so gentle and kind hearted. I love her personality and her cute songs that she sings all day long. She will always be my baby!! No matter if she is 5, or 50!


We also had a fun visit with Eran's family! We loved having them here and wish they could have stayed longer!
And yes, that is a real snake that Ethan is holding. That boy has no fear!
None.

Until next time.....hopefully not 2 months down the road.....

Sept. and Oct. was the month of birthday's! We had my mom's, my sisters, Easton's, BriAnn's, and my brother's birthday! There was a TON of fun activities like the ward trick-or-trunk, Halloween (can you say SUGAR HIGH from the birthday cakes and holiday treats?!), physically therapy for the wee one, photo shoots up the ying yang, my first wedding photo shoot on Halloween day...at a graveyard....where the bride was wearing purple. More about that later.
There were the not so fun activities like our townhouse being remodeled which meant no TV for a month (just kill me now! lol. j/k). Him, her, us all getting sick...over...and over...and over again. I swear I was sick for 2 months straight. It took me forever to shake off that dang cold.
Sore Throats.
Sniffles.
Sleepless nights.
I want to die kind of sick.
Throw up.
Fevers.
Tylenol.
Achoo's.
Bless You's.
Can you say *oink* flu? (or not. we'll never know.)
Oh, and every day life in between.
Grin.
Laugh.
Deep Breath.
One.
Minute.
At.
A.
Time.
Oh, and pictures?! I finally forced myself to get some done tonight of our family!! YEAH!!!
Click on each different image to view a TON more!
To start off...here is Rachael's Birthday. She had a Princess "Tea" Party. Don't mind the 2 boys being in dresses....it was more for laughs and they were wearing them for just a short while.

Next is Easton's first birthday! I can't believe that my little baby is one already!! I so didn't want this past year to go by fast. He's the best baby that a mommy could as for...so laid back, calm, funny, and CUTE!!! He's a serious heart throb....and i'm so grateful to have him in my life! =O)
Same with BriAnn!!! Can you believe that she is 5!!! Someone please stop time.....
I would give ANYTHING for that to happen!! BriAnn is turning into just a cute little lady! She is so gentle and kind hearted. I love her personality and her cute songs that she sings all day long. She will always be my baby!! No matter if she is 5, or 50!


We also had a fun visit with Eran's family! We loved having them here and wish they could have stayed longer!
And yes, that is a real snake that Ethan is holding. That boy has no fear!
None.

Until next time.....hopefully not 2 months down the road.....




No comments:
Post a Comment