Tunes


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Pages

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Scrumdiddlyumptious baby....

In this world there are cute babies.....

And then there are super cute, scrumdiddlyumptious, take your breath away, cuter than a button babies.

This is my baby.

("just choose one picture" my hubby says. lol. yeah right.)

(Go to my photography blog for a list of prices to get pictures of your own scrumdiddlyumptious baby!
http://aubrebarnhartphotography.blogspot.com/)

(pass the word along to all of your mommy friends too!!)

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

Rachael Snow said...

oh my word, i love that little guy so much. he makes my heart melt. these are awesome pictures aubre! love you!

Aby Runyan said...

I want to do a family shoot, how can I pass up such awesome prices from a great photographer?! I'll call ya to set up a time, maybe late this month - maybe July. But I want to do it outside and that may be too hot. What do you think? Where do you usually shoot?
My e-mail is abyrunyan@yahoo.com

luvs, aby

aLi said...

he has a cherubic face, Aubre. And I love the naked-on-white setting. So simple and sweet.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin